Parking at CCIA
Parking at Corpus Christi International Airport is affordable and convenient. The parking lot is located right across from the terminal. Parking rates are established by City ordinance and are based on proximity to the terminal.
Improvements to the Parking Lot
We are working to take some of the headache out of your travel experience and to make parking at CCIA easier than ever.
Starting in early Fall, when you park in the commercial parking lot at CCIA, you'll be able to use some new equipment that will speed up your departure. This new equipment will allow visitors to pay for parking before returning to the parking lot.
The new equipment will be installed near the baggage claim and along the curb in front of the terminal. Travelers and visitors can walk right up to a kiosk, feed in their parking stub, and pay their fees at the machine. Having already paid, their exit from the parking lot will be faster because it will not require the exchange of money or credit cards at that point.
Be on the lookout for new signs too that will better direct visitors in to and around the parking lots at CCIA. During the installation, we'll make every effort to minimize the disruption to normal traffic in the parking lot.
Cell Phone Lot to Open July 1st
On July 1st, CCIA will open a small Cell Phone Lot that will give visitors an option while waiting to pick up arriving passengers. We will convert an existing lot at the Parking Plaza to a temporary place for drivers to wait. It's located just North of the commercial parking lot.
Drivers can also pull in to the Short Term Lot and park free for 20 minutes.
Print or Download Cell Phone Lot Map (PDF)
Need Help in the Parking Lot?
If you are in need of assistance with a dead vehicle battery or a flat tire, please call Airport Communications at #361-289-0171, Ext 1257. Our Public Safety Officers and Operations Specialists can assist you with a Jump Box or air tank to fill a tire.
Parking Terms and Fees
Automated Self Service Exit Lane
The third lane at the exit plaza allows customers to use their credit card when exiting the parking facility. It is open 24 hours a day so customers can exit at their convenience. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted. Visa and MasterCard Debit cards are also accepted.
First 20 minutes is Free
$1.00 21 - 30 minutes
$1.00 Every additional half hour
$10.00 maximum per 24 hour periods
$1.50 each hour
$8.50 maximum per 24 hour periods
$1.00 each hour
$7.00 maximum per 24 hour periods
Forms of Payment Accepted:
Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover.
Debit Cards: Visa or MasterCard
Cash & Checks accepted
- 10% discount on parking for thirty days or more.
- Patrons leaving vehicles over thirty days must inform Republic Parking System at 361-289-0171, ext. 1246. The notification must include Name, Phone number, License plate Number and expected length of stay. If these arrangements are not made, vehicles parked over 30 days will be considered abandoned. They may be towed and disposed of to cover any related expenses.
- Vehicles will be charged for the number of spaces occupied.
- No charge for parking if your vehicle is inside the gate for five minutes or less.
- Rows and spaces in each parking lot are numbered to guide you to your vehicle. Attendants at the Toll Plaza can assist locating a vehicle when provided a license plate number.
- CCIA will waive parking fees for Disabled Veterans and Purple Heart recipients. If you have earned that benefit through your own military service, please have proof of the designation when you exit the parking lot. The parking lot attendant will ask for vehicle registration and Photo ID to ensure that the benefit is going to the veteran who has earned it.
Parking Questions or Comments can be sent to:
Republic Parking System
Corpus Christi International Airport
1000 International Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas 78406
Phone: (361) 289-0171 ext. 1244