Our Priority is You
Ready. Set. Takeoff!
At CCIA, we’re committed to helping prevent the spread
of COVID-19 and other germs and viruses.
We’re Ready to show you a safe and pleasant airport experience.
- We are disinfecting public areas multiple times each day to include chairs, tables, handrails, elevator buttons, restrooms.
- We’ve installed new technology called pureAir 3000 that takes in oxygen and moisture, converts it in to hydrogen peroxide and delivers it back in to the air to attack and kill germs and pathogens. This technology has been used in medical settings and works continuously, 24/7.
- Our crews are also using the Clorox® Total 360® System, which is an electrostatic sprayer that delivers germ killing disinfectant to surfaces that you may touch while you’re at CCIA.
- We’ve re-configured our public seating to assist in social distancing.
- We’re installing automatic soap and towel dispensers to create touch free handwashing.
- We’ve added hand sanitizer stations throughout the terminal.
When you’re Set for travel, we’ll be here waiting for you.
- At CCIA, you’ll find ample, inexpensive parking that’s close to the terminal
- When you FlyCCIA, you enter a calm, cool, connected facility.
- You can ditch the crowds when you FlyCCIA – we make social distancing easy.
Before you Takeoff, help us prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Social distance when possible.
- Wear masks/face covering. This is currently required for all persons over the age of 10.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use hand sanitizer which is available in multiple locations around the terminal.
- Be aware of the requirements set by your airline, including the wearing of face masks on board the aircraft.