Fees & Billing
Schedule of Fees & Charges (click to download PDF)
Vector handles the billing and payments for the Landing Fee Program (or “Program”) on behalf of the Airport. The Program assesses a fee based upon an aircraft’s arrival/departure. The fee is not an arrival/a departure related fee. Vector’s system and technologies are able to provide the exact data for the Program. To view the Airport’s authorization for Vector to bill on the Airport’s behalf, please go to our official Authorization to Bill letter which can be found here: Vector Authorization To Bill
- Signatory Rate: $2.87 per 1,000 pounds maximum landed weight
- Non-Signatory Rate: $3.59 per 1,000 pounds maximum landed weight(over 6,000 lbs)
- All government, angel flight, maintenance-only operations will be exempt from landing fees but are still subject to Fuel Flowage Fees. These operations must be submitted to both CCIA (email@example.com) and Vector (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the scheduled landing. Failure to submit prior to landing will result in enforcement of the appropriate fee.
- Federal and Military Aircraft
- Based Aircraft
- Texas government aircraft registered with the FAA to Texas
- Aircraft FAA registered to states other than Texas
- Training Flights (Touch and Go’s)
- Angel Flights
- Maintenance Flights
- Air Ambulance Flights
- Aircraft subcontracted with USDA for firefighting purposes
Billing & Payment Information
Payments & Account Management
Payments & Account Management Vector’s self-service payment portal allows operators to do the following:
1) Update contact information 2) Process credit card payments 3) View account history 4) Request copies of invoices via email or download invoices to Excel and 5) Enroll in electronic invoicing.
To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice. Vector accepts credit cards, checks and ACH/Wire Payments.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid. This surcharge fee goes directly to the 3rd party credit card processor, not to Vector. This surcharge does not exceed the amount charged to Vector by the credit card processor.
- Vector does not keep credit card information on file and does not accept credit card information via email or fax.
- While credit card surcharges charged by “merchants”, “retailers”, or “sellers” are not allowed in some states, they are allowed when government and public entities charge them for the collection of taxes or fees (i.e., landing fees). Vector is not a “merchant”, “retailer”, or “seller” but an “agent” of the government entities (i.e., cities, towns, public authorities, et al) that operate the airports for which Vector collects landing fees and other aircraft operating fees. As such, the prohibition on charging credit card surcharges does not apply to the transaction.
- Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of the Vector invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on the invoice. Vector’s online payment portal allows you to login and view any invoice issued by Vector.
- ACH/Wire Payments – Please email email@example.com to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.