Corpus Christi International Airport invites passengers to enroll in the popular TSA Pre✓® expedited screening program, May 10-14, 2021. This event will take place inside the airport terminal.
TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and more efficient screening experience. For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
To participate in this local enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll.
- Click here to access the application
- Click “Start Applicaiton Now” then click "New Enrollment
- Fill out Steps and choose "Next" at the bottom of the each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box - search
- Choose location “Pop Up: CRP 05/10-05/14” and "Next"
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
To complete the application process, you will need to bring proof of identity and U.S. citizen documentation (such as a U.S. Passport or a birth certificate and a driver license). If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID!
The application process is completed on site where we capture fingerprints for a background check and collect the $85 application for five years of service. The fee can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier's check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
WHERE DO I GO WHEN I ARRIVE FOR MY APPT? Please park in the Short-Term lot. Bring in your parking ticket for validation. Come to the 2nd floor of the airport terminal to the Administration Office. It's located just to the right before you reach the Security Checkpoint.
Enroll in TSA Pre✔® today and begin to enjoy the expedited security screening program that helps take the stress out of travel.
Please contact Kim Bridger-Hunt for more information: email@example.com