Parking at CCIA
Covered Parking - Now Open for customers.
The west side of the covered parking lot is open (233 spaces) and we anticipate opening the east side (98 spaces) by Monday, June 6th.
Parking at Corpus Christi International Airport is affordable and convenient. The parking lot is located right across from the terminal. Parking rates are established by City ordinance and are based on proximity to the terminal.
Parking Terms and Fees
Automated Self Service Exit Lane
The third lane at the exit plaza allows customers to use their credit card when exiting the parking facility. It is open 24 hours a day so customers can exit at their convenience. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted. Visa and MasterCard Debit cards are also accepted.
$1.00 each half hour
$10.00 maximum per 24 hour periods
$1.50 each hour
$8.50 maximum per 24 hour periods
$1.00 each hour
$7.00 maximum per 24 hour periods
Forms of Payment Accepted:
Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover.
Debit Cards: Visa or MasterCard
Cash & Checks accepted
- 10% discount on parking for thirty days or more.
- Patrons leaving vehicles over thirty days must inform Republic Parking System at 361-289-0171, ext. 1246. The notification must include Name, Phone number, License plate Number and expected length of stay. If these arrangements are not made, vehicles parked over 30 days will be considered abandoned. They may be towed and disposed of to cover any related expenses.
- Vehicles will be charged for the number of spaces occupied.
- No charge for parking if your vehicle is inside the gate for five minutes or less.
- Rows and spaces in each parking lot are numbered to guide you to your vehicle. Attendants at the Toll Plaza can assist locating a vehicle when provided a license plate number.
Parking Questions or Comments can be sent to:
Republic Parking System
Corpus Christi International Airport
1000 International Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas 78406
Phone: (361) 289-0171 ext. 1244